enrolled in it. Wait. What. That is more than we're enrolled in my entire High School.
That was the view I had today. The good news is that following this class I get to have lunch with my sweet husband. Then, it's off to aerobic kickboxing and bowling ( with Michael! ) You can say that it has been a pretty great day!
That was the view I had today. The good news is that following this class I get to have lunch with my sweet husband. Then, it's off to aerobic kickboxing and bowling ( with Michael! ) You can say that it has been a pretty great day! In other news, we are in the second ward. Our bishop is amazing. The only problem is there are a million cute babies š³. I just want them all!
Also, Michael did the ALS ice bucket challenge. Ha. He nominated me. Ha. Ha. Ha. He thinks it's funny!
Oh well. Just another day in paradise!
-Mrs. Condie


No comments:
Post a Comment