Saturday, August 23, 2014

Rainy Days

It has rained every day for like. Ever.

Okay , so maybe it has only been like two days or three. But, I have been loving this drizzly weather. It makes me think of home (odd considering that it never rains in southern Utah). Don't get me wrong. I love my husband and our little home.  I miss my little munchkin nieces and nephews.

There they are... Shining in all of their insane glory. I wish I had a picture of their parents while we were trying to take this picture. They are the funniest. Sometimes I wish that we were home to see Gracie walk or to ask Addi and Jamie how 2nd grade is. I have such a good family! 

I am so grateful for my family and for the rain. Two things that make life sooo sweet. I have a lot to be grateful for. 

For instance, 

He makes food, does dishes, and gives me backrubs. I am basically living a perfect life right now. Do I have problems? Ha. Where to even begin. But hey, I am not alone. 

Finding joy is the easiest part, if we remember who we are, and where we are going. 

Until tomorrow folks,
Mrs. Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment